Thursday, June 4, 2015

M litter was born yesterday!






M litter was born yesterday (2015.06.03). This is the semi-manual translation of my Hungarian post.



The day before yesterday, Viki, Csincsi's breeder said that the babies would be born within 24 hours - as I told her that Csincsi did not really eat. But then my watchfullnes was reduced because Csincsi ate a little at midnight. I stayed up until two in the morning, but Csincsi sweetly sleeping under the kitchen table, so I fell asleep.

 Then, 3: 45 pm My partner woke to hear a strange sound. Indeed, in a beautifully letakarított puppy is already there protested the elletőládában, and the second was a kid way. So it was that we missed the first cub's birth, and we were in one room with them.

Actually, I did not have to do anything because giving birth went smoothly. Each head came forward and puppies just slipped out without any problem though they were chubby. Csincsi had to strain a bit  only when the biggest puppy was born. The biggest was followed by the smallest in 15 minutes.

Csincsi brushed each newborn neatly and chewed the cord. The latter was quite a horror at the beginning: the puppy screamed and squirmed, and many times it looked as if a leg or a tale would also been included under Csincsi's teeth, but fortunately this was not the case. Meanwhile, I also appeared with the paper cloth, and, wiped the puppy's nose gently with it, but noses always were clean.

It was clear when all puppyes were born because Csincsi became more vivid. I waited a bit, in case  further puppies are born, then I changed the sheets beneath the litter.

This may sound easier than it is. I put the little ones in a box lined with towel. Csincsi was in horror seeing this, then she tried to press herself into the little box so I had to stop her trampling on her puppies. Meanwhile, I tucked in the towel and neatly packed the kids back. Csincsi then learned that she have to go back to the kids carefully, because if she trample on them they will scream.

I let them calm down a bit, and I called the veterinarian, who said that he could come between twelve one to inject oxytocin to assist uterine contractions.

I tried what Csincsi does if I open the door. Csincsi then learned that she can not run out from ther box so suddenly because puppies will screaming.. She was in a good mood on the courtyard, and it looked good.

When we returned to the flat, I looked at the puppies sex, and whether dewclaws. It was not an easy task because all puppies spun in my hand like a crocodile. In addition Csincsi was constantly trying push her nose into my sight.

Two males and two females were born, and I have found that neither has a wolf fingernails. The litter size is uniform. Csincsi drank a lot and ate a little. Once he is badly growled at Delinke who watched the puppies from the doorway.

I think Mudi babies have very good smell. It's like puder had filmed them. They are pretty loud too, a wide variety of whine and cute sounds are included in ther repertory. If they started to scream, I always looked at them wether there are any problem.

While we waited for the vet, I had to remove a puppy from under Csincsi only a couple of times, but there were much more false alarm. It didn't facilitated my job that there was a bird in the yard, which gave a sound similar to whine and Delinke was very quietly but constantly whining.

Then vet arrived. As Csincsi apparently wanted to go down again, and as the common yard is basically not the residence of her, so I thought the yard is a neutral place. Csincsi basically a friendly dog, so I thought it would be good. In addition, this vet has met only once, even painful happened. I was wrong.

When Csincsi saw that a stranger is at the door, she began to scream. Muzzles had to give on her because she wanted to kill poor vet who is truly heroically took the attack.

When we went back to the kids Csincsi laid on all of them so I had to dig out from under her, but then she fell over them like a hen. The poor took for granted that I wanted raboltatni the little ones. So I left them alone to calm down.

Half an hour later Csincsi ate a good portion, then came over to me to get a little pet. Oxytocin causes nothing to recover from Csincsi, and be happy that we have certainly not left anything back. I passed her favorite pillow against their box so she had a chance to relax, but keep an eye on the puppies.

Meanwhile, my partner came home from work too, and he brought Vetbed cut to size dog bed, which does not wrinkle up beneath the puppies. The towels were also not practical because if they rolled off  it, they just tucked in front of them, but they could not climb back. First, there was some panic because of the new material, but they realized soon how convenient it and much easier to move on it.

At the and of the day, Csincsi learned not lie to her kids.

Yesterday, poor Delinke could not appeare from under the dining table without Csincsi was checking her intentions, today she could lay in front of the box once. In fact, she really wants to care about the puppies.

Csincsi is fine, very bright, good appetite and is reluctant to go down to the courtyard. The puppies are chubby, they are eat, sleep, crawling and whining. Csincsi really can tell about herself that she perfectly cope all walks of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment